Monday 27 August 2012

The fluid is back.

So the chemo went well. He hasn't had any major bad reactions yet as they gave him medication to prevent nausea and so on. He has just been very lethargic. Also very serious a lot of the time which is a little disheartening but I guess I can't blame him.

He will be going back to hospital tomorrow because he has more fluid building up in the same spot, I think. So they'll be draining it from him again tomorrow. As long as it doesn't take him from us today like it almost did last time, I'll be grateful.

I went away for this past weekend, and it was nice. The overall vibe at home is emotionally tiring, and I can feel myself wanting to do less and less, which is really bad because I have a sh*tload of work to do most of the time, and I don't want to fail any of my subjects at college. Even though I have these kind of 'notions' that should keep me going, I have just been feeling like doing nothing at all. I make less effort with a lot of things, and I have such a short fuse. I hate feeling sorry for myself, and yet I can go on and on about how everything sucks for me, ugh, I would get irritated reading this. But that's how it is.

I think I'll eventually somehow stop being a baby about this. Let's hope so. At least my dad is doing okay so far - which, I guess, should be enough for me.

I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment